HYDRAULIC CIRCULAR SAW
• The right or left handed SHC 140, with a 1.5 in (38 mm) cutting depth, or SHC 165 with a 2 in(51 mm) cutting depth are ideally suited for:
• Beef: Breaking forequarters and beef plates, also hot and cold ribbing.
• Pork: Ham and shoulder marking, ribbing and chine bone removal.
• Lightweight with hydraulic power – no bogging down, no motor icing, low noise and vibration.
• Heavy duty gears made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry.
• Rugged, corrosion resistant construction for optimum hygiene.
• Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control cutting.
• Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.