· For beef horns that are not accessible with guillotine type dehorners.
· For front and hind beef hock cutting through the bone or joint.
· With a 2.1 second cutting cycle, the 50D-1 is a high production, high performance tool – used for the most demanding applications, especially where one operator cuts both horns and front hocks.
· Best possible hygiene with updated, virtually all stainless steel construction – minimal corrosion problems.
· Robust construction, including ground solid stainless steel blades, for long troublefree life.
· Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
· Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene